How much will it cost?
At NB&W, there is no charge and you pay no fees – not now, not ever.
At NB&W, we work on what is called a “contingency fee basis,” which means we provide all case consultations for free, and we perform all legal work on behalf of our clients for no charge up front. We only receive compensation for our work if and when we recover compensation for our clients.
We operate on a “contingency fee basis”...
A “contingency fee basis” means that we only recover our fees if and when we recover a judgment or settlement for you.
- We advance all for court costs, filing fees, medical records expenses, expert witness payments, etc.
- If we are successful with your claim, we will retain a percentage of any money recovered from a judgment, settlement, or insurance payment to cover our legal fees and payments.
This means that if you don’t get paid, neither do we.
We mean it – no charge and no obligation...
When we say “there is no charge,” it means that you never have get out your checkbook or credit card when you deal with us:
- If you call to consult with one of the attorneys at NB&W, there is no fee.
- If we take your case and start gathering medical records and filing petitions on your behalf, it costs you no money up front.
- If we start representing you and you decide to withdraw your case, there is no obligation to continue or to pay for services already rendered.
At NB&W, we believe in our Constitution – we believe that every person, regardless of income or background, has the right to qualified, experienced legal representation; we believe every person in our community has the right to a fair trial in front a jury of peers; and we believe that every person has the right to equal protection under the law.
Click here to read more about personal injury law
If you have been hurt and want to know your rights, call us at NB&W today – we are here to answer your questions with no risk, charge, or commitment,