Types of car accidents we have helped clients recover from:
At NB&W, we are a group of attorneys with over 100 years of combined legal experience representing people who have been injured in car crashes and other automobile and motor vehicle accidents caused by negligence, defective parts, drunk driving, and countless other causes.
We understand that the after-effects of a crash can mean not just property damage and medical bills, but also damages like lost wages, unemployment, disability, or even lingering stress and emotional trauma. We advocate for the victims of accidents to help them recover compensation for all of their damages – seen and unseen, financial and physical.
We have represented clients who were involved in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Single car wrecks
- Multiple-vehicle collisions
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Truck and tractor trailer crashes
We have successfully helped clients recover who suffered from:
- Physical injuries from crashes and collisions, including broken bones, concussions, permanent brain damage, disability, burns and/or scarring
- Emotional injuries caused by the traumatic events of a car wreck or as a result of permanent brain injury, including depression, anxiety and/or PTSD
- Airbag deployment injuries, including burns, scarring, or other abrasions
- Injuries caused by defective or faulty auto parts, such as brake failure, seatbelt failure, gas tank explosion, tire blowout, etc.
We have helped all types of people start to recover from serious crashes, including:
- Parents who have lost children in a fatal accident
- Children who have lost parents in a fatal accident
- Spouses who have lost their partners or suffer the effects of their partner’s permanent disability from a major wreck
- Families with moms who will never be able to have children, dads who can’t go back to work, kids who will never finish school.
And we have advocated for the rights of these individuals, who were unfairly victims of:
- Drunk drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Drivers talking on cell phones
- Drivers who tried to text while on the road
- Drivers operating unsafe or dangerous vehicles
- Aggressive drivers or drivers with road rage
- Speeding drivers
- Reckless drivers who were careless or simply disregarded common safety rules
- Drivers who lost control of their vehicle due to bad weather
- Drivers who weren’t watching out for other unsafe vehicles or drivers
If a driver has carelessly harmed you and put your family’s well being and your future at risk, a mere settlement for the cost of your car repair that was negotiated by competing insurance companies is not enough to help you recover from such trauma.
At NB&W, we know that money can’t fix everything, but you should at least be compensated for your losses.
At Newman Bronson & Wallis, we are here to listen and answer your questions. We evaluate all cases with no obligation and free of charge. Our goal is to protect our neighbors and make our community a safer place; so contact us today.
Help us help you; help us help our community.